Wow last week’s game was CRAY-ZEEE, huh? And people want to know when this game will “reboot”. To answer that, I will reboot it after #20. I haven’t figured out a prize yet, so be patient. Anyway, here’s the updated scores:
Martin Teller, Jess-3
Kano, Other Nick-2
Alan Grimm, Edwin Davies-1
And here are your answers:
1. Aliens…aliens everywhere.-Attack The Block
2. Aliens…aliens everywhere.-The Watch
1. Aliens…aliens everywhere.-They Live
2. An alien is here…for us!-Predator
1. An alien arrives and it’s adorable.-E.T
2. Aliens arrive and…it kinda sucks.-Independence Day
I promise this week’s will be back to the regular same ol’, same ol’.
A group of screw-ups learn how to be officials.
Dead people want brains.
A man falls for a woman, who is engaged to someone else. Oh and something major is happening.
This guy is only appealing when he’s this other guy.
A woman goes looking for her sister with the help of a fake Indiana Jones.
Everything is musical for her.