It’s been far too long since I’ve hosted a Blogathon and for a couple of weeks now I’ve been wracking my brain for an idea. It was actually whilst at work that I discovered that 26th August 2018 is National Dog Day! As a lover of dogs both real and fictional, I thought this would be a great chance to celebrate Man’s best friend whilst still talking movies.
So, what I would like to propose is the following…
- Write a dog-related movie post for your blog. Tell us about your favourite on-screen canine, put together a Top 10 list, whatever your creative minds can think of.
- Publish your post on Sunday 26th August 2018, on National Dog Day.
- Either send me a link to your post as a comment on the blogathon home page, send it to me on Twitter, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Heck, write the link on a post-it note and stick it on my front door if you like! Just let me know!
- Optional: Do you have a dog? Or perhaps you had a dog you sorely miss? Share them with us, all dogs should be celebrated!
- On the following day, I’ll create a master post with links to everyone’s posts.
Feel free to use my banner, or create your own, and have fun with it! I really hope to see my Blogroll filled with furry faces on the 26th August.
If you have something you’d like to plug or promote on the LAMB, get in touch!
Tags: Often Off Topic