Well, this took forever for me to get around to posting, for no good reason. My apologies to the participants. Thankfully, this being a top 5 episode, it’s timeless (or something).
Anyway, Nick, Kristen, Todd and Dylan got together for the latest edition of this LAMBcast favorite, in which we each came to the table with our own unique top 5 list. This time, it varied from family horror-dramas to interestingly quirky Christmas movies.
Also on tap:
* Rants and Raves of the Week
* Name That Film Times Five (tentatively titled)
A few notes:
* The show can be found, of course, via iTunes – just do a search for “LAMBcast.” Also, I always post a link to the show on the LAMBcast’s Facebook page, and there’s a player there if you’d like to listen online. The direct RSS feed is: http://lambcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
* Shows will eventually make their way to the LAMBcast Archives. If you’d ever like to catch up on back episodes, go there.
* If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. Opening song by Cake. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too – if you’d like yours read on a future show, leave it in the comments section at the LAMB. Please visit and like our Facebook page, and finally, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!
Tags: Forgotten Films, Journeys in Classic Films, Man I Love Films, Random Ramblings of a Demented Doorknob