The poll results are in – thank you to the 58 voters who have made Oldboy the next MOTM. Here’s what needs to go down from here:
* First thing you need to know is that May 14th is the big day.
* You have a little over two weeks (sorry, this post is a couple days late) to watch the flick if you haven’t already, and to write up something, then send me the link ([email protected]) to either what you write or something previously written. If you’re planning on doing the former, please hold the post in draft until the 14th (you can send a link prior if you have the capability to do so).
* On May 7th, we’ll be recording our MOTM-themed episode of the LAMBcast, where we’ll dissect and discuss Oldboy. I’d offer you a spot on that show, but it’s already filled up! (For info about future shows, head over to the LAMB Forums to claim your spots.)
* On the 14th, the LAMBcast will be posted, as well as all of the links to anything written. In addition, I’ll include a poll to decide what the next MOTM flick will be. If you have suggestions, leave them in the comments here (though I imagine I’ll include most of the films from this last poll that received a good percentage of the votes). That poll will run for a week, and then there’ll be three weeks until the next event, and so on.
Here are the final results of the poll:
* Oldboy, Basket Case, Midnight Run, and Being There will be removed from the next poll, leaving four spots for new suggestions.