What’s better than one feature discussion? How about five of ’em? We revisited something done a few months back (to successful results, I’d say) with “Bring A Discussion Topic,” in which each LAMBcaster comes to the table with a question or pressing matter to them. We then spend a few minutes discussing each item before moving on to the next, giving a good variety of thoughts to the show, with the added benefit being that you never know what’ll come up next. On hand this time was Dylan, Nick, Joel, Lindsay, and Todd. Also stay tuned for the NEW GAME!
(We had some connection issues late in the show, which doesn’t really come through save for Nick giving the outro instead of me.)
Also on tap:
* Rants and Raves of the Week
* Name That Film Times Five (tentatively titled)
A few notes:
* The show can be found, of course, via iTunes – just do a search for “LAMBcast.” Also, I always post a link to the show on the LAMBcast’s Facebook page, and there’s a player there if you’d like to listen online. The direct RSS feed is: http://lambcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
* Shows will eventually make their way to the LAMBcast Archives. If you’d ever like to catch up on back episodes, go there.
* If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. Opening song by Cake. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too – if you’d like yours read on a future show, leave it in the comments section at the LAMB. Please visit and like our Facebook page, and finally, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!
Tags: Deny Everything, Forgotten Films, French Toast Sunday, Man I Love Films, Random Ramblings of a Demented Doorknob